Rather than trying to make a particular form of therapy fit an issue, I believe that it is important to start with the issue and ask what therapeutic options are available – even if that means signposting people to other professionals with complementary skills and training.
I work with a range of professionals who each use different forms of therapy and training. If I feel that your therapeutic requirements are best served by another professional I will refer you on.
If you are interested in training in psychodrama or dramatherapy, the following organisations may be able to help
- British Association of Dramatherapists
- British Psychodrama Association
- Birmingham Institute for Psychodrama – offering a range of courses and training – from weekend taster sessions to certificate and diploma level training.
- London Centre for Psychodrama
- Northern School of Psychodrama
- Oxford School of Psychodrama & Integrative Psychotherapy